If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain
data protection rights. Avignon Capital Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to
allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if
you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your
Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are
unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information
rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of
your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict
the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a
copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable
and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your
consent at any time where Avignon Capital Ltd relied on your consent to
process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our
collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact
your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).