Avignon Capital, the European property investment and asset management business are recruiting an asset manager to join the London office.
The company has expanded significantly in the last couple of years and has grown its assets under management to €1.5bn. Given the company’s developments, ambition and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and independent employee who can make a pro-active contribution to a challenging and varied role as an asset manager with growth potential.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for the strategic implementation and operational performance of the portfolio of commercial real estate assets in the UK and other European markets, whilst also supporting the management team in asset analysis, leasing activities and preparation of business cases.
• Co-ordinate local third-party property managers and letting agents.
• Co-ordinate all third-party advisors relating to all professional work including; Rent Reviews, Lease renewals, Lease restructuring, Dilapidations.
• Co-ordinate professional team for Capital expenditure projects
• Establish and manage strong tenant relationships
• Develop strategies to enhance the value of the assets / propose goals for each property.
• Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
• Quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
• Quarterly review of operating statements.
• Financial analysis, market studies
• Bachelors Degree
• RICS desirable
• Minimum 2 years of proven experience in commercial property asset management
• Strong landlord & tenant knowledge
• Working knowledge of debt performance within assets and portfolio
• Knowledge of Property Management Software Yardi (desired)
• Proactive and highly motivated
• Ability to multi-task several projects across multiple properties
• Good communication skills
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.